Please contact one of our staff prior to returning any items / cores.
Address Returns to:
RMA# (you will receive this number from one of our specialists.)
22575 Hwy 59 N
Kingwood, TX. 77339
Prepare Your Return - IMPORTANT!
Items are to be in brand new, unused condition and sent back exactly how they were received.
- DO NOT cross out the red Honda Part Number Labels. These labels must be visible and intact.
- DO NOT write directly on the packaging.
- DO include all hardware. Any applicable hardware must be unopened and accompany your return.
- DO make sure that all protective packing is in place and that all items are properly protected for transit.
- DO insure your returned items. We cannot refund for items that are damaged or lost during transit.
Any return received without prior authorization will be returned to you at your expense. You must contact one of our specialists prior to return to receive an RMA #.
Requests for returns must be made within 14 days of receipt of your order.
Damage Claims must be made within 3days of receipt of your order.
No Returns will be accepted after 30 days for any reason.
Unless we made a mistake the customer is responsible for return shipping.The original shipping charge will not be refunded unless we made a mistake.Any refund issued will be to the original method of payment (Card or PayPal account used at time of purchase).A 15% restocking fee may apply to all merchandise returned for credit.
All Electrical and Controlled order items are non refundable
- due to the nature of these items please check with one of our staff prior to placing your order. Electrical and Controlled parts are non-returnable, regardless of reason or circumstance.
American Honda will typically charge a core charge for many re-manufactured items. These are items they would like back in order to rebuilt them for future customers. If you order an item that carries a core charge you will recieve that dollar value back when the part is returned to us. Cores must be returned in the original package that your new part arrived in, you must remove any fluid from your used part prior to return.
There are several items that are considered unacceptable core returns:
-if your old part is painted (for example black or gray)
-you must return this item with all original packaging materials
-all fluids must be drained prior to returning the part
Orders can be canceled up until they are processed for shipment.
Once the order has been packed and assigned a tracking number it can no longer be cancelled and you will need to initiate a return once you have recieved the order.